Tagged!  

Posted by Emily in

Ok Julia Ann(!), I don't think you've left a comment letting me know I was tagged, but I did read your blog so I'm going to go ahead and play along. That's how much I love you.

Tag...I'm it!

How To Play This Game of Tag:

Post these rules on your blog.
Answer these 15 questions about yourself on your blog.

List:
3 joys
3 fears
3 goals
3 current obsessions/collections
3 random/surprising facts-
Tag five people at the end of your post by leaving their names.
-Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Joys (I'm going to leave "friends and family" out of mine 'cause that's a given).
1. The written word. I love to read: books, blogs, emails, message boards, magazines.. you name it, I'm reading it.
2. Creating. Whether that's cooking, sewing, baking, writing... gluing Popsicle sticks together- I love it!
3. Connecting :) I'm am so interested in other people; I think that's one of the reasons I love to read so much: if I have no flesh and blood people available to talk with, I can always rely on my good literary friends to keep me company.

Fears
1. Flying! Not so much because I'm afraid of heights.. more because I'm afraid of plummeting to the earth in a great blazing fire of torrid death. It probably comes down to not having control of what's happening to me.
2. Cockroaches. 'Nuff said.
3. Being forgotten.

Goals
1. Good physical health.
2. Make all my Christmas presents this year.
3. Get through this crappy Phoenix summer without melting.

Current Obsessions/Collections
1. Sewing. This is a case when an obsession results in a collection (see #2).
2. Fabric. I could probably clothe a village with the fabric I already have and still have enough left over to make each of them their own lap quilt.
3. Craftster. I am constantly on this website reading about what other people are doing and getting ideas for things I can create myself (whoa- that hits all three of my "Joys," no wonder I'm obsessed!)

Random/Surprising Facts
1. I get seasick at weird things: scrolling down on a computer screen, scenes on TV that have up and down motions...
2. I don't want to learn how to knit or crochet because then I'd have one more type of hobby to buy things for. Maybe once I make use of a large portion of my fabric stash I'll take up knitting.
3. My favorite movie is V for Vendetta.

Tag: I don't know that many people IRL who also have a blog, so I'm only tagging Colista even though she was already tagged. You've heard of tag-teaming, and now you've heard of team-tagging!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 2, 2008 at Wednesday, July 02, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment