Posted by Emily in , ,

Tomorrow I will be meeting with my book club to watch Twilight.  Afterwards we're going to lunch to discuss the book and the movie.  I decided to make some cookies for the occasion.  I used The Best Rolled Sugar Cookie and Sugar Cookie Icing recipes- both for the first time.  I think next I'll roll the cookies 1/2" thick instead of 1/4" so they aren't as crisp and the icing needed a bit more milk than called for, but otherwise I think I'll use the recipes again.


I'm excited to see the movie tomorrow, but to be honest it's more about going out and making some new friends than about the movie itself.  Don't get me wrong, I hope I enjoy the movie!

This entry was posted on Friday, December 12, 2008 at Friday, December 12, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

you make me want to go make cookies my butt thanks you
hehehe

January 5, 2009 at 2:09 PM

Post a Comment