Crafty Swapping  

Posted by Emily in , , ,

One of my favorite things to do it participate in craft swaps through Craftster. One of the current swaps I'm in is the "ANOTHER Pin Cushion Swap Round 6" My swap partner, serendipity_sarah, hasn't received from me yet, so I can't post pics here of what I've made until she does- but I can show you what she sent me. First, this gorgeous felt elephant:

And she also sent me a bonus pincushion/sewing kit made from an Altoids tin:
I'm so happy I was partnered with someone with such talented and creative sewing skills. She really paid attention to what I said in the sign up questionnaire and made things she knew I would enjoy. I hope I did as well! She should be receiving hers by the middle of next week, so I'll post pictures of what I sent as soon as she confirms receipt.

This entry was posted on Saturday, March 15, 2008 at Saturday, March 15, 2008 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment