Memories...  

Posted by Emily in

I saw this on Julia's blog:

Here are the rules..
Leave a comment on my blog of a memory you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time or a long time. It can be funny, embarrassing, whatever. Anything that you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It is pretty funny to read the responses.

If you do want to play along just put this on your blog and we will see how many lovely, funny, whatever memories we can get. Have fun! And good luck.

This entry was posted on Friday, July 18, 2008 at Friday, July 18, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

OK so mine of you is one time I don't know what the heck all you kids had done to make your mom so mad but all and I mean ALL your stuff including the T.V. ended up in our living room and your mom told you that someone had stoll it. To funny. Also I totally remember doing the slide thing. To much fun but it hurt if you did it in the summer.

July 18, 2008 at 2:40 PM

Post a Comment