Spastic Me  

Posted by Emily in

Ok, I think it's obvious to anyone who knows me that I love me some coffee.. I saw this on another blog and wanted to see if I could get it to the highest level (which was near death). The first time I tried, I got to '"Cracked Out," Paranoid.' Now I'm sure anyone else would have been happy with that- but not me! I tried it several mores times... only to make my mouse finger too tired to get past 174 clicks in 30 seconds, which means:

The Caffeine Click Test - How Caffeinated Are You?
Created by OnePlusYou

(Be forewarned- if you click on OnePlusYou, that takes you to a dating website... click on the The Caffeine Click Test to try the game itself).

Funny thing was I had actually just made myself a Double Latte (that's two shots of Espresso in steamed milk with a little bit of foamed milk to you unfortunate non-coffee drinkers).

As I was making my Latte this morning, I had no real intentions of attempting to make Latte Art, but it appears that I actually did, however accidental:

Latte Art

Do you see what I see? It looks like some kind of weird winged creature with a big nose! Or maybe I'm just being Paranoid!

Here are some examples of intentional Latte Art from people with much more talent than me:

This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 23, 2008 at Wednesday, July 23, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment